Who’s it for?
What will I learn?
How’s it structured?
Hand-tied and gift-wrapping
You can choose to study one day per week, one weekend per month or a week at a time. You will be awarded a Certificate of Completion for each unit/module you study.
To fully qualify for the Academy of Floral Art Master Training Programme Level 2 in Floristry you will need to study at least 3 of the above 4 options plus both of the following units/modules:
Heart of Design – design principles
Mock & Exam
Who are my Academy Level 2 tutors?
The tutors teaching the Academy Level 2 course this year are: Kathryn Delve – Bristol and Amanda Randell- Exeter (see “about us” page for profiles).
What does it cost?
You only need to pay for each unit individually and full payment for the module is required 14 days before the course starts.
For the full Level 2 qualification, you must choose to study at least 3 of the 4 options below, plus the heart of design and exam:
- Arrangement £797
- Wedding Unit £797
- Hand-tied and Gift Wrapping £797
- Funeral Unit £797
- Heart of design unit (12 GLH) £247.50
- Mock and Exam unit (6GLH) £150
- Floristry Business Module (12 GLH) £245.00
Flowers and sundries are not included in the fees but we can give you a list so you can source your own, or to enjoy the class with-out any hassle we can can provide a flower, foliage and sundry package which means you just need to turn up to the class with scissors and lunch (see this link form more details and prices).
Practical Units/Modules – 60 Guided Learning Hours (GLH) per module. The complete part-time level two is 196 GLH, over 12 months, including 3 practical modules, heart of design and exam. Total cost £2788 plus flowers.
When can I start?
BRISTOL – Country Baskets, BS11 9DJ
Click on the pictures below to take you to the module booking page. You will also find here lots more information on what is covered, dates and times.
If you need help in finding accommodation and transport or have any questions just give us a call on 01392 834893.
To book on a course:
1. Check the start date of the module or course delivery you prefer (weekends/ weekly/week)- see above start dates.
2. Click the module box below which will give you course dates and course content and booking page.
3. Click Book Now Button and this will provide you with a selection of start dates; make sure it is the venue and delivery you want.
4. Sign into the website when booking, and this will allow you to pay by card at a future date, £150 deposit will secure your place, and full payment is due 14 days before course starts (see terms and conditions).
5. You will receive confirmation of booking and an email from us over the next few days with lots of useful information.
6. Welcome to the Academy and your floral journey.